Volunteers are needed to service families of single parents who are attending self-help classes. Becoming a Parenting Pal volunteer is similar to being part of the village needed to raise a child.
- Want to have more meaning in your life?
- Do you enjoy working with children and want to do something that is satisfying and of great service to your community?
Then become a Parenting Pal volunteer!
The only qualification required is your desire to help someone in need.
- You don't need any childcare skills
- You don't need a college degree
- You don't even need to know what to say
Play games with children, talk, laugh, share and help support parents as they are attending self-help classes.
Sign up for our Parenting Pal volunteer training sessions. Most of the training is self-paced, online with one all-day in-training session.
For more information, call Tameka Anderson, GASP Parenting Pal director at (770) 742-9487